Eight Degrees Brewing is currently looking for an Office Assistant. This is a position that plays an integral role in the customer service and organisational strength of our company.
The Office Assistant will join our hard working and friendly team to provide administrative support, greet and direct visitors, answer and respond to calls and emails. The successful candidate will have impeccable verbal and written communication skills, strong IT skills, a proven ability to multi-task and a friendly demeanour.
Office Assistant responsibilities
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate office.
- Process sales orders ready for dispatch.
- Input supplier invoices into accounting system.
- Conduct clerical duties, including: filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails, preparing invoices and customs documentation for exports.
- Perform accounting tasks, including invoicing, monthly statements and debt collection.
- Maintain a real time stock listing of beers available.
- Provide administrative support for the operations team.
- Experience in an office setting an advantage but not a necessity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel software.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks.
- Customer-service oriented.
- Ability to complete administrative tasks with minimal supervision.
To apply, please send your CV to Cam and Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 17 August 2018.